Online Sessions: Anger
Are you ready to stop being an angry person
and become the loving one that is hiding inside?
The anger you feel is not a reaction to today’s event, but of all stored anger. That’s why the intensity doesn’t match the current situation.
You see, angry outbursts are expressions of stored memories (usually from childhood) that are creating havoc in your life and destroying your sense of well-being.
The Greene’s Release Technique provides access to this storehouse to completely heal
and release the impact of this repressed emotional memory.
In 3 short weeks you can achieve what you haven’t been able to in 2 months, 2 years or even 20 years with conventional methods – for a fraction of the cost.
This is the power of the Greene’s Release Technique.
Anger release sessions are a special service for those people who are suffering the repercussions of uncontrolled anger like:
- Yelling at children for no reason
- Snapping without knowing why
- Strong emotional outbursts
- Feeling like you are always ready to explode
- Uncontrollable anger
- Intense anger at the smallest thing
- Angry at one particular person
- Angry at the world
- Abusing spouse and/or children
Anger Release Sessions
Anger releasing involves three 1-2 hour release sessions (3+ releases), over three weeks to enable you to address a variety of issues within this particular life theme – different events, repressed emotions, and life impacts for example.
You will also empty your storage bin of angry emotions.
The underlying cause of anger is usually easy to locate in the subconscious, and therefore quick releases to complete. Here are some real life examples of anger causes, discovered during Greene’s Release sessions:
- Emotional wounds – repressed emotions
- Adoption – repressed resentment for being abandoned.
- Childhood abuse – anger was used to hide emotional pain.
- Unfair treatment – believing that younger sibling was the ‘favorite’ child.
- Unfair treatment – resentment for years of inescapable torment.
- Hurt – using anger to hide hurt from parent or teacher.
- Suppressed pain and sadness – it’s easier to be tough than to cry in front of people.
We store the emotion of every single life event. It is like all the pain and hurt and anger creates an inner bucket of pain. But when the bucket fills, the lid flies open at the slightest irritation and we explode in an emotional outburst without the ability to control it.
Many children go through hell, and then when they are all grown up wonder why they feel so angry. It is perfectly normal to be filled with hurt, anger and resentment when traumatic events have happened.
Note that a child’s perception of traumatic is very different to an adults perception of traumatic. So even people who did not suffer abuse or neglect can be filled with the pain of just growing up and experiencing life events.
It is this child’s pain you now feel!
Even if you can remember the incident now, you are doing so from your adult perspective. You are not privy to the child’s thoughts and feelings stored in the subconscious, and so you are unable to resolve it.
At lease three underlying causes of anger (most people only have one) will be permanently dissolved after your 3 Anger Release Sessions. No need to redo anything, or for ongoing sessions for this issue. It is a one time, permanent result.
Three x 2-hour Sessions cost $500.00 in total, will completely and permanently resolve this traumatic event, and includes the Heal Your Self: A Journey to find You workbook so you may rebuild a wonderful new life for yourself.
|Session Frequently Asked Questions
Read our most frequently asked customer questions to get
the answers you need.
|Talk to a live customer service representative online.
Hours 10.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Saturday
USA EST- Florida World Clock – Time Zone Converter
Book Your Session (how it works)
|1. Verify session suitability in a live-chat with Janet
2. $50 booking deposit for your private session
3. Discuss session details in a live-chat with Janet
4. Confirm a suitable date/time for session
5. Balance is invoiced via PayPal