You don’t have to:
- Analyze or talk about your problems
- Face your fears
- Control your emotions
- Learn how to cope with situations
All you have to do is get sick of it:
- Decide that enough is enough
- Use the Greene’s Release Technique to resolve the underlying cause
- Get back to your life
The Greene’s Release workbooks first teach you how to ‘live in the moment‘ at will, and the Greene’s Release Technique, then guide you to apply these skills to resolve specific life issues.
The life topics in Heal Your Self include:
- Dissolve all childhood issues – from difficult situations, your relationship with your parents, to abuse and control
- Interactions with the outside world – from perceptions, allowing the outside world to control how you feel, failure, independence, to the reasons why life is difficult
- The inside world – how you feel about yourself, your self concepts, beliefs about your place in the world, and the fight to be yourself
The life topics in Heal Your Heart include:
- Understand the game of love
- Experience different forms of love
- Heal the issues that block love
- Become ready to open and invite love into your life
- Understand the opposite sex and the dating game
- Connect with your buddy soul mate
- And living love
Rather than using the Greene’s Release Technique, Heal Your Pain utilizes the Greene’s Emotional Release to:
- Alleviate the overwhelming emotional nature of grief
- Help you understand the emotions of grief
- Empty your stockpile
- Calm and take charge of your overwhelmed mind
- And when ready, to rebuild a sense of calm and peace by healing the stress of grief
New Titles (coming soon)
The life topics in The Greene’s Release Weight Loss Workbook include:
- Mind, Body, Diet and Stress sections in each weekly chapter
- Heal the underlying cause of your weight
- Dissolve self-sabotage, excuses, mind chatter, negative expectations
- Problems, thoughts, emotions, painful memories, fears, self-beliefs
- Create new healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Simple yet effective diet and exercise components
The life topics in The Greene’s Release Mental Health Workbook include:
- Taking control of your mind chatter and emotions
- Understand the emotional component of mental health
- Dissolve the cause of your emotional distress
- Address the implications of specific mental health issues
- And rebuild your life
- They say that you can’t heal emotions – well you can!
- They say you never heal from grief – well you do!
- They say you can’t change the past – you most certainly can!
- They say that life is something that happens to you – well it is, until you are ready to take charge of your own life!
- They say there is nothing more to life – well, there’s a whole flip side that’s just sitting there waiting for you to want it!
All it takes is 3 Simple Steps: