Doing the thing that you’ve always aspired to do
is the key to dissolve the cause of your problems…
Learning how to live in the now will set you free!
One of the coolest ways to stop ‘thinking’ and start ‘living’ is to feel.
The simple act of becoming aware of your sense of touch, taste, smell, sight, sound, and emotion opens a whole new world.
Try it for yourself:
- Watch your favorite love story. Get a blanket, some munchies, a box of tissues, and let your emotions and tears come freely.
- Now go to a pet store and hold a baby animal, open your heart and feel your love for this tiny creature. Really feel it! Feel the warmth in your chest, and the smile on your face. Let it grow until it overwhelms you.
- When you get into bed tonight, wear your favorite nightwear, scrunch your pillow up just how you like it, spread the blankets out perfectly, and get as comfortable as you can. Now feel. Notice your head sinking into the pillow, your shoulders relaxing, and your arms going floppy. Feel your hips and legs floating on a cloud of comfort and your toes smiling. Feel your body relax as you slow down your breathing, and then slow it some more as you sink into relaxation. Notice your mind calming along with your body and as you drift off to dreamland notice and feel more comfortable than you ever knew you could.
- Today we are going outside. Feel the warmth of the sunshine on your face, how it makes your skin feel. Or the cold frosty air as it makes your nose sniffle. Think about each body part one by one and notice how they physically feel. Face the wind, close your eyes and just breathe it in. Then come inside and feel the warmth of your fire. Close your eyes, breathe in deeply, and just feel. You should be overwhelmed with sensation.
That my friends, is what it is to really feel. Everything else involves your mind or thoughts
Anytime you wish to live in the ‘now’, focus on your senses and open to feel this one moment, then you become privy to the magical world beyond the restrictions of your intellectual mind.
The Greene’s Release workbooks first guide you to step out of your intellect and ground into this “zone” by doing everyday things to wake-up and stimulate your senses. You’ll:
- Think and feel clearly
- Silence internal dialogue
- Dissolve negative expectations
- Live in the moment
- Release overwhelming emotions on the spot
- Open your mind to a new perspective of life
Now that you can ground at will, you’re ready to use this power to walk right into your subconscious mind and dissolve “the underlying cause” of your problems with the Greene’s Release Technique.
All it takes is 3 Simple Steps: