“Simply put, PTSD is a state in which you can’t stop remembering or reliving the emotions of a traumatic event or experience.”
Post Traumatic Stress is a normal reaction to an abnormal situation or terrifying experience – your ‘being’ is shocked to the core. The events that trigger PTSD range from car accidents, sexual assault, natural disasters (hurricane, tornado, flood), to military service.
Post traumatic stress disorder interferes with your normal day-to-day life because of heightened anxiety levels.
- Your anxiety levels may have remained on high alert from the date of the incident.
- You may relive the event in your dreams every night.
- It may be many months after the ordeal when you feel like your life is just getting back to normal when a heavy rain (after surviving a hurricane), hearing a car door (after leaving an abusive spouse), or even the telephone ringing (after a family tragedy) triggers you and your heart races, your body starts shaking and you are literally terrified, all over again.
Post traumatic stress makes you feel like a scared rabbit. It is a very uncomfortable condition to live with.
Greene’s Release Offers 2 Options to Resolve Post Traumatic Stress
While the initial event and coping with its repercussions is very traumatic, healing the 3 components of Post Traumatic Stress is a relatively straight forward process.
- Private Sessions use the Greene’s Release Technique to release the Stored Shock of the original event. Two appointments is all it takes.
The results of these sessions are remarkable!
- The Greene’s Release Workbook Heal Your Self – A Journey to Find You teaches you how to walk right into your unconscious mind to pick up the stress and the memory – and remove them, literally. Just like you would pick up an orange from the fruit bowl.
You will learn the Greene’s Release Technique step-by-step and be guided step-by-step through the process, with plenty of hands on practical activities to make each step easy.